Some parts of this website may not work well as your browser is out of date. Please consider upgrading to a modern browser
to get the most out of this website.
Connecting with others and getting active works wonders for your wellbeing
Food Safety Training Online
Suitable for induction and refresher training for people who prepare food for others
I'M ALERT means Interactive, Modular Awareness Learning Educational Resource To
I’M ALERT takes 1.5 – 2 hours to complete 24 sections over one or more sessions.
- 37 interactive exercises, using cartoon characters, voice overs and 5 forms
- A 2 page I’M ALERT certificate is emailed within minutes of completion
- Approved by Auckland Council as "Evidence of Training".
- Has had 4,800+ users in NZ / 525,000 in Australia
I’M ALERT is free to evaluate - www.foodsafetyonline.imalert.com.au then $20 per person
- I'M ALERT (all 24 sections) must be completed before attending our comprehensive tutor led course - Held in Auckland weekly and Whakatane and by request.
Sections covered include:
- Foodborne Illness
- Potentially Hazardous Food
- Contamination Of Food
- Temperature Control
- Food Handling Skills And Knowledge
- Food Receipt
- Food Storage
- Food Processing
- Food Display
- Food Packaging
- Food Transportation
- Food Disposal
- Food Recall
- Health Of Persons Who Handle Food
- Hygiene Of Food Handlers
- General Duties Of Food Businesses
- Cleaning And Sanitising Of Specific Equipment
- Structure, Design And Maintenance
- Temperature Measuring Devices
- Single Use Items
- Animals and Pests
- Management Control Techniques
- HACCP, Food Safety Program
For more information
- Tue 01 Nov 2016, 1:00am - Thu 01 Mar 2018, 12:05pm
Contact Carlinda if you want to know more, have council approvals, staff training forms etc or request a quote for a tutor led class. Call (09) 820 9395 or (021) 209 12981
Please pay directly into bank account 1230 0340 391533 00 with your first and last name in the reference fields, or request an invoice from Carlinda. For multiple learners from the same organisation, invoice is best. Evaluation is free and payment may be made after course completion. Access the course directly I'M ALERT is online 24/7- www.foodsafetyonline.imalert.com.au.