Some parts of this website may not work well as your browser is out of date. Please consider upgrading to a modern browser
to get the most out of this website.
Jobs and opportunities
Getting involved with paid jobs, volunteering and other opportunities in your community
Volunteer Telephone Support Worker
Our national parenting helpline (0800 568 856) supporting families with parenting concerns, is looking for volunteer telephone support workers.
- Gain listening and helping skills through our training
- Opportunity for personal development
- Utilise your own positive parenting experiences
- Ongoing support and training
- Qualified counsellor supervision
- Great friendly team of people
Work from home at times that suit you. All you need is a few hours a week or fortnight, and a private space to listen to callers.